This is a remote position
We are recruiting several Social Media Community Managers to help implement our marketing plan on social media. As a community based organization, this is a critical role in the organization's growth and engagement.
- Strategize and execute campaigns to increase positive sentiments on Couchers.org’s official accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Respond to all comments on Couchers.org’s official accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Work with the content and design team and maintain a content planner;
- Curate engaging, useful platform-specific content;
- Coordinate with the Support Team to address followers queries;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of working experience in Social Media or Public Relations;
- Excellent reading and writing skills;
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively and accurately with followers;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- 5 hours per Week
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as average response time
- At least 3 months commitment
Fill out this form. Under "Position Applying For", put "Social Media Community Manager".
We'll review and get back to you as soon as possible — setting up a Zoom call so we can get to know you and you can meet the team.
After accepting the position, we'll send you some volunteer agreements and then get you onboarded with the people you're going to directly work with.